Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

baby 3

(9 Posts)
niya Fri 26-Jun-09 08:04:27

Good Morning,
I am new to this site but I love to share my news with you ladies. I did pregnansy test this morning and it is possitive. I have two lovely children, my son is 15 and may daugther is 9. I am so happy and a bit worry. Do you thing I am too old to have that baby?I am 38 years old.

BiscuitStuffer Fri 26-Jun-09 09:12:17

I hope not - I'm 38 and we plan to start trying for no. 3 at the end of the summer!

Congratulations!

l39 Fri 26-Jun-09 09:13:57

Hello Niya. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I have a daughter of 17 and a new baby due in October, and I'm 40, so obviously I don't think 38 is too old at all.

Poledra Fri 26-Jun-09 09:25:13

Congratulations Niya - I had DD3 in July last year when I was 37, so no, 38 is not too old at all!

niya Fri 26-Jun-09 10:16:20

Thanks a lot
I feel better now

bumpsoon Fri 26-Jun-09 10:31:55

Snap grin! My son is 15 and my dd is 7 ,and i am 38 .

bumpsoon Fri 26-Jun-09 10:32:37

oh yes and im due in december

niya Fri 26-Jun-09 10:48:26

Bumpsoon, when did you tell them? And what they thing? Are they happy or disappointed? I'm sorry but I have many questions in my head now

bumpsoon Fri 26-Jun-09 12:25:49

I told my 15yr old as soon as i found out ,and he gave me that look that said 'yuck ,that means your still doing it,disgusting !' .I waited until after my 12week scan to tell dd and she is over the moon as apparently according to her this means we will need to buy her a bunk bed grin. I have been hankering for another for about the last 5 yrs but have to admit when i did the test and it was positive ,i was a bit shocked . I am reassuring myself with the fact that i know loads of people who are only just starting thier families at our age ,whilst we are sort of finishing them smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now