Talk

Advanced search

Very subtle pinky bleeding at 7 weeks - should I worry

(6 Posts)
sillysow Thu 25-Jun-09 20:32:42

Hi this is my first pregnancy and I am 7 weeks. This morning after going to the loo, I wiped myself and there was a small amount of pinky blood. Nothing since. Is it anything to worry about?

sazlocks Thu 25-Jun-09 20:36:26

I had that as well at about the same time. One single spot of pinkish blood and nothing since - I am just past 9 weeks. I think its quite normal.

sillysow Thu 25-Jun-09 20:42:28

Thank you sazlocks, its just a bit tricky not knowing what to expect, am just trying to take it all in my stride :-) is this your first too?

haraslou Fri 26-Jun-09 06:55:08

I had that with my last preg -having had 2 miscarriages at 7.5 wks in the few months before. I was convinced it was all over, went for a scan to confirm the worst and there was the heart beating strong. My boy is now nearly 3. Goodluck

Snorris Fri 26-Jun-09 09:49:52

Hi . I had a small amount of bleeding in 3 out of my 4 pregnancies, usually at around the time my period would have been due. (7/8 weeks and again at 12 ish wks) and all went on to be successful, so it isn't always bad news. Obviously, if you're at all concerned get yourself checked out.

sazlocks Fri 26-Jun-09 19:16:14

Hi sillysow - its my second but none the less nerve wracking while I wait to see the bean on the first scan!
congrats

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now