Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

i candy apple anyone got one??

(5 Posts)
mylilmiracle Thu 25-Jun-09 17:36:23

love the look of the icandy apple, has anyone got one?? are they worth the money??

Picante Thu 25-Jun-09 17:38:02

I grabbed a bargain off ebay - got the whole lot hardly used including carrycot for under £300. Worth looking there. I haven't used it yet but it looks fabulous and surely that's what matters?!

mylilmiracle Thu 25-Jun-09 17:40:18

thankyou picante i will have a look

pookamoo Thu 25-Jun-09 17:43:54

I have, and I love it!

I love the flat pram, the pushchair part is brilliant (although DD is still a bit too little for it so we've only used it once). You can get attachment prong things so you can use it with a maxicosi car seat (if it's a maxicosi on an isofix base you don't even need to remove the prongs when you put the seat in the car! If you need to take off the wheels, that's so simple too.

I would only say have a think about whether you will be using it "off road" and if not, then go for the 4 wheel rather than the 3 wheel, because the 3 wheeler is a bit heavy on smooth surfaces like shopping centres.

BlueChampagne Fri 26-Jun-09 16:07:02

I got mine on ebay a couple of years ago. Not sure I'd buy it again. The wheels have stained the vinyl on my kitchen floor (it was new sad), it's heavy, takes up the entire boot of our small car, and the steering isn't always what it could be. Not that I'm going to the effort of getting another one for DC2! I contacted the manufacturer about the marks on the floor and was less than impressed by the response I got. Hopefully there have been some improvements.

However, it is one of the few which geniunely has adjustable handle height (great for tall Dads with dodgy backs), you can face baby backwards or forwards depending on mood, and has good carrying capacity underneath (which is what put me off Quinny).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now