Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Newbie - hello!

(4 Posts)
VAB Thu 25-Jun-09 12:29:24

Hello,

I've just joined and thought I'd better introduce myself.

I am 23 weeks pregnant, due 22 October - I'm 30 and this is my first baby. We don't know the sex so it'll be a nice suprise!!

Have suffered from morning sickness but that passed around the 14/15 week mark - just the odd bit now and again. also had a bad bleed at 16 weeks, but thankfully all was OK.

Enjoying my growing bump, but not my growing bum and thighs!! angry Getting lots of movements, kicks and punches plus baby seems to love my left ribs... naughty little thing!!

StealthPolarBear Thu 25-Jun-09 12:33:21

Hello and congratulations
I'm 28 weeks so just a bit ahead of you. Glad you (and baby of course) were OK after your bleed.
There will be an antenatal club for October if you want to chat to people due around the same time?

blinder Thu 25-Jun-09 12:33:44

hi VAB and welcome - you probably want to join this thread if you havent already:

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/antenatal_clubs/767006-Due-October-2009-Feeling-better-and-feeling-baby

Happy pregnancy and birthing! grin

VAB Thu 25-Jun-09 12:47:57

That's great - thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now