Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

week 14 and sickness getting worse?????

(6 Posts)
madremia09 Thu 25-Jun-09 10:57:23

im 14wks pregnant with dc2 and i have been quite ill this time round being sick, feeling dizzy and sick, wasnt at all with dc1. should i be worried that im actually feeling more sick and being sick more than i was?it seems to be taking over my life! it seems to be getting worse!!! also, is it normal to have really yellow wee? dont remember my wee being so yellow, even tissue looks really yellow.sorry if tmi.i am drinking plenty of fluids.
thanks!

jardins Thu 25-Jun-09 11:57:01

Poor you! Please don't forget of those (revolutionary) hormones are the cause of this horrible sick feeling, and a sign of an strong pregnancy. No worries there, my dear. Secondly, my wee is VERY yellow too. I am drinking loads of water and fruit juice and little else and I have noticed exactly the same thing. Oddly enough I have very little CM, just very yellow wee!

Best of luck. Actually if I really concentrate hard and think back to my two past pregnancies I remember the nausea tailing off AFTER 14 weeks. It would come back from time to time but was easier to bear. Yep, 14 weeks was the cut off point, not 12 weeks.

M78 Thu 25-Jun-09 12:18:48

Are you taken your prenatal vitamins? Apparently they make your wee yellow!

M78 Thu 25-Jun-09 12:20:11

sorry I meant taking...

spinspinsugar Thu 25-Jun-09 12:25:45

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

madremia09 Thu 25-Jun-09 12:59:02

thank you all for messages of support and glad im not alone, not that id wish it on anyone else either!!! im extra happy to hear is sign of strong preg as i had a miscarriage 7 months ago.i am taking supplements so that could be the cause too then! thank you xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now