Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

i have just eaten a whole packet of chocolate fingers and could do the same again

(6 Posts)
walkingwomb Wed 24-Jun-09 21:36:23

I am feeling bad about my greed. In my previous pregnancy, which was my first, i didn't have the rampant need to eat crap. This one I am abotu double the size and do. Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh the guilt.

Just sharing

ilikeyoursleeves Wed 24-Jun-09 21:51:03

LOL don't worry I am binging on crap every night practically! I am thinking of going to the freezer to have another Magnum

....I'm 35 weeks PG BTW! So making the most of eating loads hee hee

bubblesincambridge Thu 25-Jun-09 10:40:06

Ha ha! I'm starving!

Reginamygina Thu 25-Jun-09 12:10:43

I'm starving too. I have this rule of never ever eating after dinner (6:30pm). Not no more! Chocolate, Haagen Dazs, sweets, crisps, toasts wwwwahhheyyyy!!!

I am preparing a huge pan of spag bol, and have no shame.

wasabipeanut Thu 25-Jun-09 13:42:01

I just ate a pack of salt and vingar Discos and then a pack of walkers ready salted one after the other. blush

In my defence I was feeling really sick and dizzy.

Better now grin

I never had this craving for junk first time round either. Now its all cheap carbs and ice lollies.

brightonbleach Thu 25-Jun-09 18:31:57

i hate you all grin as i've been diagnosed with diabetes and although I WANT whole packets of choccie fingers, i CAN only eat fruit or sugar free jelly or some other such ridiculous sweet-tooth-replacements even carbs have to be very closely monitored - its only the risks to the baby that stops me thinking "what the hey, i'm HAVING that pile of mash after all..." (I'm being very good, don't worry!! boo hoo)

enjoy your sweets grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

(just kidding)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now