Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

How many of you feel permanently different post pregnancy - not weight etc but body functions of all kinds

(2 Posts)
hereidrawtheline Wed 24-Jun-09 20:03:51

I was just wondering how many women feel their bodies are significantly different after having babies.

I ask because I have had strange aches & pains in the abdomen area since having DS (who is nearly 3)

There are some things which still make me sick (I had hyperemesis) My periods are totally different. I now bleed a little bit off and on all month then a really heavy period with killer cramps. I got a skin tag.

Just lots of little things really! I just always thought you would get pregnant and then other than maybe less bladder control would be the same afterwards (excepting weight etc) but my inner bits feel totally different. I am sure I am not alone in this I was just wondering your experiences.

Boys2mam Wed 24-Jun-09 21:38:30

I have a friend who still has the weirdness in her abdomen area - her DD is 20 months. She has a strange dragging sensation down one side and it has caused no end of discomfort.

I've been fine with my 2 DS's but it may be worth chatting over with your Doc?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now