Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

When to get baby crib ready in a one bedroom flat?

(4 Posts)
mumtobe23 Wed 24-Jun-09 12:33:02

Afternoon ladies,

So Im due in about 10 weeks time and we live in a lovely (but small) ground floor *one bed flat*

As we have limited space in our bedroom due to all our furniture & now baby stuff I was just wondering when others started to set up the baby crib so it was ready and waiting?

Its quite a small crib so shouldn't take up that much space for now,(we will be getting a cot after a couple of months which will be a lot bigger), but I just wondered what those of you in similar positions did/ will do?
Thanks wink

reikizen Wed 24-Jun-09 12:39:19

When you have a baby to put in it? Seriously, why would you need it up sooner?

mamadiva Wed 24-Jun-09 12:46:58

Can you get someone to put iot up for you when you are in hospital with LO?

You don't need a lot of baby stuff when I had my DS I was living in a room in my mums house so kept all of our stuff in there using some clever storage solutions I actually had room tomove after a while!

MiaMamma Wed 24-Jun-09 13:47:12

We don't have much space in our room either and won't be putting up cot until baby is born. DH will do it when I'm in hospital or even if he doesn't have time to do it then setting up the cot takes less then 30mins anyway. Make sure you'll have the sheets washed and ready though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now