Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Has anyone else bought a heart beat machine?

(5 Posts)
Tiaxx31 Tue 23-Jun-09 12:45:50

Hiya
I am just over 16 weeks and i bought a hand held heart beat machine to her my baby to give me peace of mind and to hear that fast heart beat. Blimey it is wonderful to hear it while you are sat on the settee relaxing with your feet up. Has anyone else bought one?

BBisfinallyPG Tue 23-Jun-09 18:55:16

ive got one but i can never find the heartbeat lol however mines quite old

princessmel Tue 23-Jun-09 19:00:20

I have borrowed one from a friend.

But now at nearly 23 weeks I can feel the baby so haven't used it as much. It's nice to know I have it incase I don't feel movements...hope that doen't happen.

princessmel Tue 23-Jun-09 19:00:43

doesn't

makipuppy Tue 23-Jun-09 19:37:12

I love mine! I was very paranoid at first and just a little listen would set my mind at ease. Like princess, now baby is galumphing around in there, I don't need it so often (but I still have a little listen).

I have to say though, I don't think the baby likes it very much, it always flounces off. Except it can't now because it's too big..

I got mine in Germany and it has a setting on it for really creepy German nursery songs. I tried them in the bath the other day and the baby was wriggling lots. No idea if it was dancing in approval or hopping mad..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now