Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

How do you remember to do your pelvic floor exercises?

(5 Posts)
e3chick Tue 23-Jun-09 09:48:30

When I worked I put a reminder on my outlook express to pop up every 3 hours in the day. However, I was dependent on the computer so wouldn't do them at weekends or holidays.

Now I am sahm, and really need a system that works. Does anyone have any tips to remember them?

oliverboliverbutt Tue 23-Jun-09 09:50:12

er, only when I read thread titles like this.
blush

er, post-it notes? Stick a couple round the house, like the bathroom, the kettle etc. They can be obscure if you like, as long as you know what they mean, they needn't say "CLENCH!"

Or for a more high tech option, sign up to google mail then use their calender (it's like a free version of the O2 joggler if you ask me!) you can set all manner of reminders which can send free texts through to your phone or just pop up on screen when you go on the pc.

e3chick Tue 23-Jun-09 10:02:56

I think you have it with the google mail JamesATGB. Nice one

mangopassionfruitshake Tue 23-Jun-09 10:05:57

No, no please stick post it notes on your fridge and the bathroom mirror that say "Clench"!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now