Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Who has had a BFP before their period was due and if so, how many days early did you test?

(19 Posts)
BiscuitStuffer Mon 22-Jun-09 21:34:03

I'm due on Thursday and I feel pregnant but not sure that I can be. Tested today out of curiosity (is there any other reason hmm) and it was of course negative.

Just wondered who has had a positive early test!

BiscuitStuffer Mon 22-Jun-09 21:34:55

Period is due on Thursday, sorry - not a baby blush

ThePhantomPlopper Mon 22-Jun-09 21:36:57

With DD I tested 2 days early and got a VERY faint positive, we were TTC and I had woken up twice with nausea so knew I was pregnant without taking the test.

ThePhantomPlopper Mon 22-Jun-09 21:37:29

before taking the test that should say.

BiscuitStuffer Mon 22-Jun-09 21:40:52

I just have a heaviness that I had with DD - similar to period symptoms but different. Very familiar to me.

We use contraception - DH withdrew and the condom didn't [hmm. Things were a little damp shall we say.....

ThePhantomPlopper Mon 22-Jun-09 21:48:45

Is this good or bad news?

BiscuitStuffer Mon 22-Jun-09 21:54:03

It would be good news if it was at the end of the summer so I could drink lots of rose!

It may of course be because my mind is on it at the mo.

MyNameIsInigoMontoya Mon 22-Jun-09 22:50:14

Me me me! Mine was 2 days before due, I was pretty sure though cos my boobs were killing me...

RoseBlossoms Mon 22-Jun-09 22:55:37

Me too i was due on the thurs tested with fmu on the tues and got a faint positive. currently 8ish weeks pregnant! good luck!

greenbeanie Tue 23-Jun-09 09:47:47

Hi Biscuitstuffer, I have just done a test today and got a bfn, af due on thursday as well. Have had an achey heavy abdominal feeling for a week now and the odd wave of nausea.

Hope you get the result you want.

ThePhantomPlopper Tue 23-Jun-09 11:13:31

If I think I might be pregnant, which happens alot for some reason! I tend to start seeing symptoms that aren't there, or symptoms that are usually there, but I don't notice in a normal month IFYSWIM?

Anyway I hope you get the result you want.

Let us know how you get on!

bettybets Tue 23-Jun-09 11:22:51

3 days early with a cheap smart price asda test.

dottyaboutstripes Tue 23-Jun-09 13:12:19

My baby is now almost 4 weeks old but I got a BFP on a Monday afternoon using an internet cheapy test and AF wasn't due until the Saturday!

BiscuitStuffer Fri 26-Jun-09 09:09:48

Greenbeanie - well??

Due yesterday - nothing yet and a BFN.

BellasYummyMummy Fri 26-Jun-09 10:37:39

my friend always got her positive a week after her AF was due, she never got a BFP early. Thats happened 3 times. I think some women just get a BFP later. I just tested yesterday 3 days before AF due and got a +, used a cheap internet test and could hardly see a thing (had to look slightly away to see it if that makes sense!) went out that same day and bought a first response and line as clear as day.

good luck!

BiscuitStuffer Fri 26-Jun-09 11:27:29

oh congratulations, that's lovely news!

I've always had a + the day after I'm due but not this time. For 2 weeks I've had that feeling of heaviness you get, so now my question is whether that is normal pre-period anyway as I simply can't remember!

greenbeanie Sat 27-Jun-09 11:42:15

AF arrived on thursday for me. Any news Biscuitstuffer??

BiscuitStuffer Sat 27-Jun-09 20:11:54

Still nothing...

HeinzSight Sat 27-Jun-09 21:09:34

4 days before AF was due with DD!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now