Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.


(5 Posts)
milkmonster Mon 22-Jun-09 16:34:46

Important numbers you'll need if you're a single parent and not working once your baby's born.

Took me ages to find every number I needed so though I'd save someone the time by logging them ll together here for you to paste into a tgext document on your desktop or print out.


CHILD BENEFIT 0845 302 1444
Once you've completed your claim form, send it along with the birth certificate, to:
Child Benefit Office (Washington)
NEA 10463
PO Box 133
NE38 7BR

INCOME SUPPORT 0800 055 6688

CHILD TAX CREDIT 0845 300 3900

CSA 08457 133 133

HEALTHY START 08701 555 455

CHILD TRUST FUND 0845 302 1470

JOBCENTRE PLUS 0800 055 6688

funtimewincies Mon 22-Jun-09 19:43:52

Not in the position you describe, but I wanted to say what a kind thought this was smile.

NumptyMum Mon 22-Jun-09 22:08:21

also I think with child benefit and child tax credit you need to apply for them within 3 months of birth, as they will only backdate 3 months. We did the child benefit immediately but because DH is self-employed and hadn't got info for that tax year, left the child tax credit until he had... and lost out on a good chunk of money. If you or your partner are self-employed, you can give an ESTIMATE and then correct once final figures are known.

mumface Tue 23-Jun-09 10:52:49

You r a star I am doing exactly that right now(whilst simultaneously mumsnetting whilst on hold!)Trying to find all the numbers,& I forgot about healthy start,Thanx

mumface Tue 23-Jun-09 10:56:50

P.S just rang healthy start,message said this no. has changed to:03001231002

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: