Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

9 weeks pregnant no symptoms

(6 Posts)
sunshine009 Mon 22-Jun-09 15:25:34

Hi, gettin quite worried, im just over 9 weeks pregnant with my 1st and not really experiencing many symptoms, just slight tiredness, minor breast tenderness when i press them and increased urination but im drinking more. I do not feel sick u/s not for 3 more weeks...

lynniep Mon 22-Jun-09 15:27:53

be thankfull sunshine - really smile

you're just one of the lucky ones!! Its nothing to worry about.

oodlesofpoodles Mon 22-Jun-09 15:30:58

I had no symptoms at all with my 3rd. Everything was fine. It was worrying though, esp as I was sick with the first 2.

M78 Mon 22-Jun-09 16:54:06

I had no symptoms with my first one, nothing at all apart from the odd headache, this pregnancy I have been feeling constantly sick with awful headaches from 5 wks and I am now 26wks! If you want my advise try not to worry and enjoy!

pasturesnew Mon 22-Jun-09 16:55:05

sounds good to me!

itsalwaysthequietones Mon 22-Jun-09 19:51:06

sunshine - I'm only just over 5 weeks and no symptoms either. I know it's too early for MS etc but with DD I had sore breasts at least, this time nothing. Makes me completely paranoid...

Having said that I'm grumpy as you like, not sure if that can be considered a legitimate symptom!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now