Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Presents for a Mum To Be

(5 Posts)
bumsrush Fri 19-Jun-09 23:50:51

I have a young relative who is expecting her first baby and got lots of ideas for gifts once the baby is born for the baby, but I want to get her something for herself just now. I was going to get vouchers for mothercare so she can get a new bra or soemthing else she needs, but I want to get her a 'nice' gift too. About £10 to £15 maybe, maybe toiletries??

MiaMamma Sat 20-Jun-09 10:12:08

I'd love to get maybe a voucher towards beauty treatment, little manicure/pedicure would do. Something she could use even few months' time. I'm not big fan of collecting toiletries, end up giving them away, love to choose my own brands and products (but that's just me!).

Trikken Sat 20-Jun-09 10:58:49

yes, total agreement with MiaMamma. A voucher sounds good.

TotallyAndUtterlyPaninied Sat 20-Jun-09 13:51:54

I got a manicure voucher and a 'thinking of u' card. I cried my eyes out because it was so sweet and I was so pleased.

You are lovely to be thinking about the mum to be!

bumsrush Mon 22-Jun-09 13:38:32

She lives in a totally different town from me so I don't think I could get hold of vouchers for manicure / beauty place. She is very young and I don't know if she is into beauty treatments as such, maybe a voucher for body shop or something?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now