Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Twin Insurance?

(3 Posts)
RoseBlossoms Fri 19-Jun-09 21:54:21

hmmm this pregnancy feels different, i feel more tired, hungry and grumpy than i did with last one. Plus i'm sure i didnt get sicky feelings (been sick 3 days running now)this early last time. I was only sick 3 times thoughout whole pregnancy. Or is it that i just cannot remember properly?

My PFB (lol) is sleeping though the night so its not a lack of sleep! No history of twins on either side.

should i bother?

poorbuthappy Fri 19-Jun-09 21:57:07

Completely up to you...remember that id twins do not have family history, its a complete freak of nature. And its only the maternal history which counts on non id twins, do you know who you will approach for insurance?

I will had taken insurance because I knew I was having twins about 5 days after doing the test. I even went on facebook saying I thought I was having twins..and lo and behold I was!

RoseBlossoms Fri 19-Jun-09 22:16:46

hmmm this is the thing i can just feel it my dp is saying "dont be stupid"! According to cb digital my hormone levels went up quickly. 1-2 weeks to 3+ in 5 days.
How did you know? I'm 7/8 weeks now so i'll have to get a move on.

I've found this

which company did you go with?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now