Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Has anyone had this bulging feeling?

(9 Posts)
insertwittynicknameHERE Fri 19-Jun-09 14:11:31

I have a feeling like a bulging inside my fanjo IYSWIM blush sorry if TMI, but I wondered if anyone else had this when pg at all.

Also my epitostomy scar from DD is very very sore and tender to the touch, it feels like it is being pulled every which way, is this normal?

I am 36 weeks today.

LadyOfWaffle Fri 19-Jun-09 14:14:25

I had this - felt like I was walking with a watermelon coming out. I had SPD as well. I think it's just the weight - DS was 10lb 5oz so no wonder I could feel it

insertwittynicknameHERE Fri 19-Jun-09 14:18:37

Bloody hell 10lb 5oz, you must be a super woman grin

I have had very mild SPD with this pg but TBH a lot of the time it is that mild that I don't really register it.

DD1 was small only 7lb 6oz and my bump is so much smaller with DD2 so I don't think she is gonna be a big baby (at least I hope not)

You are right though it does feel like I am walking around with a watermelon coming out lol.

insertwittynicknameHERE Fri 19-Jun-09 14:19:24

7lb 3oz I meant, WTF did I get 7lb 6oz from blush

PavlovtheForgetfulCat Fri 19-Jun-09 14:20:36

I had it when the head engaged. Felt like i was carrying around a watermelon between my legs grin.

Almost there!

insertwittynicknameHERE Fri 19-Jun-09 14:27:05

grin pavlov. Could it be a sign she is gonna be early?

PavlovtheForgetfulCat Fri 19-Jun-09 14:34:28

oh i would not like to say, i have no idea really, but the head can engage several weeks before baby arrives i think...?

insertwittynicknameHERE Fri 19-Jun-09 14:39:07

I bet I end up going 2 weeks over and being induced lol grin

LadyOfWaffle Fri 19-Jun-09 19:26:16

Sorry... I had this for ages and was 13 days overdue & induced!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now