Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Renault Megane - Pram Friendly?

(8 Posts)
LauraKB Wed 17-Jun-09 14:24:01

Hi Everyone

We are looking at changing my 3 door Corsa (which I love) to a 5 door Renault Megane hatchback or estate (or similar but Megane is the favourite). How is this for boot-pram-fitting-in size?

We need to swap the car round about now for various reasons but I don't want to start looking at prams yet.

Any experiences/advice with this car?

Thanks in advance

L, x.

starshaker Wed 17-Jun-09 14:27:01

i have a megane and as far as i could tell it wont limit my pram choice. not that it matter as im getting a loola up. hth

LauraKB Wed 17-Jun-09 14:29:25

'not that it matter as im getting a loola up'

Sorry, I'm a bit of dunce when it comes to some of these things, could you please explain what this is

starshaker Wed 17-Jun-09 14:30:44

a loola up is a pram lol. Its gorg and folds up as small as a stroller so space not really an issue

ilovetochat Wed 17-Jun-09 14:32:58

i have a 5 door megane and travel system fits in fine! smile

purpleflower Wed 17-Jun-09 14:37:49

I used to have a renault megane and will be returning to it when it is finally fixed up again. I was able to keep a very large 3 wheeler in the boot and still manage to squeeze a small umbrella fold maclaren in there if it was angled right.

igglepigglegotobed Fri 19-Jun-09 12:01:18

HI,

No probem with pushchair but dont rate the car that much.

It has loads of manufacturing faults and a common one is that the boot lock can go and you are unable to open it from inside or out.
This happened on mine (along with loads of other problems) and I was unable to use the boot anyway unless I threw stuff over the back seat. It was mega expensive to get fixed

There was a forum I found at the time and it is a common problem.

namechangerforareason Fri 19-Jun-09 12:14:05

I have a megane scenic and my DS's silver cross sleepover system fits fine, with the classic chassis too so quite a bulky pram.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now