Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Please give me some advice what would you do/ test or no test?

(8 Posts)
donna82 Tue 16-Jun-09 11:23:03

I don't know what to do I am 5 days late not feeling 'normal' feel quite sicky throughout the day, lower abdominal pain..nothing severe, had a blinding headache last night and generally have no energy I keep thinking it is my period coming, been checking for the past few days and no sign of period I am scared to do a test because I don't want a BFN, shall I stay in my bubble until my period arrives...what would you guys do?

donna82 Tue 16-Jun-09 11:23:59

BTW I go for my lunch hour at 12... do I go to boots ?????

LovelyRitaMeterMaid Tue 16-Jun-09 11:24:51

I would do a test

barbie1 Tue 16-Jun-09 11:25:56

test, the stress will get the better of you in the end! oh and let us know how you get on

TripleTroubleMuffin Tue 16-Jun-09 11:30:18

test

donna82 Tue 16-Jun-09 11:33:19

I think I am going to have to I just know I am going to be disappointed this afternoon and its not a very nice feeling Ladies is it.....hmmm who am I trying to kid I know its a BFN anyway I just need a good slap in the face!! I think its best to go digital isn't it...what are the clear blue ones with conception indicator like??

ShowOfHands Tue 16-Jun-09 11:36:32

You don't have to spend a fortune. Just get a normal one. Unless you're rich of course. grin

donna82 Tue 16-Jun-09 12:24:57

Guess what Ladies a BFN gutted sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now