Advanced search

What are the best products for you and your baby? From travel systems to sterilisers, you can find out all you need to know from our Mumsnet Best reviews

Find out more

Please give me some advice what would you do/ test or no test?

(8 Posts)
donna82 Tue 16-Jun-09 11:23:03

I don't know what to do I am 5 days late not feeling 'normal' feel quite sicky throughout the day, lower abdominal pain..nothing severe, had a blinding headache last night and generally have no energy I keep thinking it is my period coming, been checking for the past few days and no sign of period I am scared to do a test because I don't want a BFN, shall I stay in my bubble until my period arrives...what would you guys do?

donna82 Tue 16-Jun-09 11:23:59

BTW I go for my lunch hour at 12... do I go to boots ?????

LovelyRitaMeterMaid Tue 16-Jun-09 11:24:51

I would do a test

barbie1 Tue 16-Jun-09 11:25:56

test, the stress will get the better of you in the end! oh and let us know how you get on

TripleTroubleMuffin Tue 16-Jun-09 11:30:18

donna82 Tue 16-Jun-09 11:33:19

I think I am going to have to I just know I am going to be disappointed this afternoon and its not a very nice feeling Ladies is it.....hmmm who am I trying to kid I know its a BFN anyway I just need a good slap in the face!! I think its best to go digital isn't it...what are the clear blue ones with conception indicator like??

ShowOfHands Tue 16-Jun-09 11:36:32

You don't have to spend a fortune. Just get a normal one. Unless you're rich of course. grin

donna82 Tue 16-Jun-09 12:24:57

Guess what Ladies a BFN gutted sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now