Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bonfire Night

(13 Posts)
Pinkcaz Mon 15-Jun-09 16:17:02

Good Afternoon All,

I have had my due date given as 5th November - not much chance of forgetting that date in a hurry hehe

I Just wondered if anyone else was due around the same time and how they were getting on with the nearly half way mark of pregnancy???

This is my first so all comments and advice welcome

x x x x

Stokey Mon 15-Jun-09 16:32:24

Hi Pinkcaz

am almost exactly the same... due on 4th Nov.. tho have got my 20wk scan next monday (which will actually be 21 wks but was the best time they could give) so may get revised.

I feel pretty big these days, and think must look it as people have given up their seat for me on tube & buses, but other than that no side effects so far.

Craving cake & chocolate & nuts & cheese & everything fattening & unsalad like smile

How are you feeling?

Tamlin Mon 15-Jun-09 17:46:28

I'm due on Guy Fawkes. I really hope that I'm in the rare 5% who deliver on their due date, as I imagine it would make for very cheap birthday celebrations - fireworks, bonfire, here's your birthday toffee apple! There's a November thread running on the Antenatal Clubs board, if you're interested.

I don't have my scan until the 29th, though, due to the colossal disorganisation of my local hospital. Hey ho!

Pinkcaz Tue 16-Jun-09 09:09:32

Hey guys

Wow thats great that there are a few for this time!! I agree I think it could be great having it on the 5th as everyones already having parties so can just gatecrash the occassion hehe

I have my 20 weeks scan this friday so hopefully everything will be fine with that!

Good luck on Monday Stokey and the 29th for you Tamlin - its so annoying having to wait - well if your anything like me and soooo impatient hehe

As for cravings really random ones lol Satsumas (I ate so many at the weekend I suffered on Sunday night with heartburn lol) kitkats and tomatoes - not all at the same time tho luckily!!

Thanks I will check that out on the antenatal bord Tamlin!!

x

MamaG Tue 16-Jun-09 09:13:00

My BabyG was born on 5th November last year <wipes tear from eye sentimentally>

Good luck ladies

Pinkcaz Tue 16-Jun-09 09:33:52

Awww Congrats!! Was it weird all the bangers going on and you being in there awaiting your own little screamer??

prob had too much on your mind at the time to cre actually hehe

x

MamaG Tue 16-Jun-09 12:08:22

I actually had him at 5.30 in the morning, so no fireworks - the rest of that day and night is a haze, don't remember anything really grin

Pinkcaz Sun 21-Jun-09 21:58:34

Hello All

Just a quickie to say I had my Anomoly scan on friday and all was healthy (phew! I was a tad worried) and also the news that i'm having a little girl

Good luck tomorrow Stokey!! x x x

CakeForBreakfast Mon 22-Jun-09 10:14:49

Hi all, am also due on bonfire night. This is second pg, I am actually feeling rather tired most of the time even though I'm in the "good" trimester! I'm not looking forward to how I will feel heavily preggers!

Pinkcaz: Well done on your scan and fab news on a little girl!

Pinkcaz Mon 22-Jun-09 11:21:04

Aww sorry to hear you are so tired Fingers crossed you will have a surprise turnaround and be bouncing around with so much energy

Thanks so much! Gosh can't wait to mad with the pink now hehe

x

lal123 Mon 22-Jun-09 11:36:33

DD was born on 4th Nov, 5 and bit years ago. She loves fireworks and thinks they are a belated birthday treat just for her.

Stokey Mon 22-Jun-09 18:17:46

Glad all went well Pinkcaz

everything good with mine too

although i didn't find out the sex... tempting tho it was

Pinkcaz Tue 23-Jun-09 09:50:04

Lal123 : Awww I bet thats great - every year guarenteed party - win win situation

Thats great Stokey - I'm so glad everything came back healthy and lovely Wow you have much more patience than me hehe My mum always said it was a virtue I missed out on lol She was as bad as me at the clinic though she told the Sonographer - 'We want the sex - an accurate sex - I need to know what colour I'm knitting in' lol

x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now