Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is anyone else experiencing a real moody day??

(14 Posts)
Tiaxx31 Tue 09-Jun-09 14:03:34

I am having a really horrible,on edge, frustraighted,i just feel so aaahhhhhh(screaming)lol. I am 14 weeks pg and feel like i am going to snap i just feel so adgertated and angry and don't know why. Anyone else feel like this, how do you snap out of it as i feel awful
xx

naptime Tue 09-Jun-09 14:10:48

I felt like that on Sunday!! Ended up having a row with DH! Don't worry it will pass... I got an early night and felt much better on mon. Sorry I can't offer any other tips on how to snap out of it xx

Tiaxx31 Tue 09-Jun-09 14:12:19

Maybe i should go and have a lie down and maybe nod off, hopefully i will feel better and normal again,lol. At least im not the only one feeling like this for no reason
Thank you xx

naptime Tue 09-Jun-09 14:14:05

Yes meant to say.. I'm only 6 weeks.. So hard cos can't tell lots of people yet why I'm feeling like this! Think its the hormones!! x

Tiaxx31 Tue 09-Jun-09 14:18:03

Yeah i have been so bad due to hormones i had to make my partner move out, i just couldn't live with him, he was being so lazy and driving me nuts, i just wanted to shake him. Totally useless so i am feeling less stressed being in the house just myself/bump, my son (teenager) and my little dog,lol. Congratulations and yes i know what you mean about can't tell anyone at the mo, i only told my sister and close friends x2,lol. It is totally showing though as i have gone out like a balloon, i don't look 3 months, i look 5 months,lol
All the best xx

naptime Tue 09-Jun-09 14:21:50

Thanks.. Good luck with your bump & with your partner, hope he pulls his socks up. This is my 2nd too, so I am sure I will balloon before long...! x

prettyfly1 Tue 09-Jun-09 17:35:20

ME. I feeel so grumpy and down. My partner is a fricking nightmare as well and I am majorly stressing about how to tell my lovely but very under pressure boss that at twelve and a half weeks into my employment I am thirteen and a half weeks pregnant. So very miserable could quite happily sleep the day away.

prettyfly1 Tue 09-Jun-09 17:35:58

p.s hope you feel better soon tho - sorry being a bit self indulgent and whiny there.

Beccabump Tue 09-Jun-09 18:43:02

Yes - but I have a stupid consultant....

DV1 Tue 09-Jun-09 19:21:21

Oh this is an excellent thread! I cannot cope with hubby either, he drives me mad daily and I watch his every lazy move, worse than a child - I have also been crying everyday and with the fab NHS we have, they say dont worry?!?!?!? Really low, depressed and worried about finances

prettyfly1 Tue 09-Jun-09 19:40:38

me too. I just feel like bawling like a kid.

DV1 Tue 09-Jun-09 20:17:50

Bawl, just do it, thats what i am doing

ClaireDB Wed 10-Jun-09 15:12:57

Me too. And I'm moving house and I had to ring BT twice because they buggered up my bill. Arrrrrrggggghhhh!!! angry

janbabe Wed 17-Jun-09 12:40:25

I've been feeling low since the beginning of my pregnancy. but not just depressed i keep having totally irrational thoughts about my husband leaving me or losing my other children i feel like i'm driving myself insane and am contantly breaking down when i'm in the house on my own. i don't want to tell anyone as my mum suffered with manic depression and i don't want to get labelled with that. I have my 10 week check with the midwife next week and don't know whether to talk to her or not. at the moment i'm considering not going to the appointment.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now