Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

vaginal/cervix pain - nearly 26 weeks

(6 Posts)
forevermore Sat 06-Jun-09 20:48:57

Hi all, I am 25+5 and all day today I have been having pain in vagina, sharp stabbing pains in cervix. they are quiting down now after a long lie down but still there just a little dull. Also had lots of ligament pain today but sort of ok with that..

Currently have placenta previa Grade IV (no bleeds...thank god) and hoping this isn't something related to that?

this is my 2nd child and think i may have had this with first but not sure when. Now freaking out that its a bad sign or linked to laboursad

Tiredmumno1 Sat 06-Jun-09 23:05:10

Sorry u had no response, it may b just pressure, if it gets worse go to hospital, or if u feel u can wait til monday 4 the docs then go there. Its always better to b safe than sorry, hope ur ok.

Gentleness Sun 07-Jun-09 18:34:00

I've had it too, since week24 (26 now), and after asking around a lot it seems pretty common. It was frequent but this disappeared after a couple of days and is only maybe once a week now.

suwoo Sun 07-Jun-09 18:44:43

Is it a feeling like a knitting needle stabbing you up the fanjo?

I get this a lot, I am 31 weeks.

forevermore Sun 07-Jun-09 22:07:09

yes thats exactly how it feels but none today so thinking it must just be one of those things!

Wilkiepedia Mon 08-Jun-09 00:13:42

Yes I got this - am 39 weeks now. Got is in first pg too - most diconcerting but nothing to worry about.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now