Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

What are you looking forward to?

(2 Posts)
Gromit78 Sat 06-Jun-09 14:56:33

I am 34 weeks pregnant now, and pretty tired of being uncomfortable and so big etc, and I still have the dreaded labour to endure. The only things that are keeping me going are the little luxuries I am looking forward to after baby Gromit is born.

The first and major joy is meeting the little chap or chapess on the day. Though I can't really think much of life with a baby after that moment, it's all very alien to me.

Second of all is having the Champagne and chocolate I have asked for after the birth. i have had plenty of chocolate throughout the pregnancy admittedly, but no alchohol. I miss my booze.

Thirdly getting my old figure back and being able to lie comfortably in bed without indegestion.

Are there any little luxuries anyone else is looking forward to after their little one is born?

MrsMattie Sat 06-Jun-09 14:58:23

I was dying for champers and seafood before my son was first was born, but when he came out all I wanted was tea and toast smile

Seeing my feet again was high on the agenda. Sleeping on my stomach. And not having to wear maternity jeans.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now