Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

bad tummy pains and diarrohea almost 12 weeks should i get checked out?

(6 Posts)
madmissy Fri 05-Jun-09 16:21:26

3rd baby and feel awful today had severe tummy ache and diarrohea now have tummy pains i'm doing that nah its fine and then i'm doing that hmm should i see someone its quite sore?

anyone? ta

lljkk Fri 05-Jun-09 16:45:05

Phone your MW and ask her advice? That's what she's there for.

madmissy Fri 05-Jun-09 18:42:12

not seen one yet! decided to leave it they are easing off just as long as i dont take the diarrohea tabs im fine

BeckyBendyLegs Fri 05-Jun-09 18:52:04

I always get cramps when I have diarrhea so perhaps it is just that: I think they do feel like mild contractions too so I imagine are quite alarming when you are pregnant too. Hope you feel better soon

madmissy Sat 06-Jun-09 10:40:58

oh i've always had fussy tummy hmm annoying as it is but these were like i was crying out in pain really painful but gone now grin

Thandeka Sat 06-Jun-09 10:46:37

definitely get it checked out. I don't want to alarm you but I had something similar just before my MMC at 10 weeks. The two probably weren't linked (had prob got a tummy bug in Thailand) but I am now very wary of severe dodgy tum in pregnancy. But please don't assume that just because one person on mumsnet had a bad experience doesn't mean its the rule- i think many women have dodgy tum in pregnancy and are fine. But perhaps it would put your mind at rest to get it checked out? Hope you feel better soon and that both of you are fine.
x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now