Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Any shortarsed pregnant people around ?

(6 Posts)
Wheelybug Fri 05-Jun-09 11:13:27

I have some maternity trousers to get rid of but all have been shortened to fit my exceedingly short legs - prob 26-27 inches. Sizes around 12 (a couple of 10s I think).

Will be free but just want them to go to a good home rather than chuck them.

If any interest I'll list what I have when I've sorted through. Am going out but will be back later !

Wheelybug Fri 05-Jun-09 13:38:15

bump.

I can't be the only short-legged freak out there ?

gizzy1973 Fri 05-Jun-09 14:00:36

I have short legs too but think I am a size 12-14 but have no idea how maternity trousers work

Wheelybug Fri 05-Jun-09 18:30:22

Hi. You need the same size clothes in maternity as normal. I'll look out what I've got if you're interested, as some of it i think would fit 12-14. Will post back, prob over the weekend !

gizzy1973 Fri 05-Jun-09 19:46:29

thats great thanks
used to be a size 12 but weight has gone up some what in last few months before pregnancy so not exactly sure of my size anyway

Wheelybug Wed 10-Jun-09 20:37:01

sorry for not posting sooner - my preggo brain hasn't left me yet !

Right, I have the following in size 12 - I wore these in my first pregnancy when I was probably a biggish 12 if that helps:

Blooming Marvellous below the bump jeans - actually a 14. They are frayed slightly on the bottom of one leg.

Isabella Oliver black over bump jersey trousers - really lovely, cost a lot but are again frayed a bit on one leg (think I must have uneven legs hmm).

Blooming Marvellous grey work type trousers, over bump but with proper waistband and you make it bigger/smaller with a waist adjuster.

Jersey black pin stripe trousers (H&M)

A creamy pair of over bump trousers from H&M.

I also have a couple of pairs of Mothercare tracksuit type trousers.

In case anyone else sees this thread I have also have a pair of jeans from FunMum in size 10 (and a smallish 10 I think), over bump with jersey side panels and a pair of mothercare yoga trousers.

Anyones welcome to any of these, I just want rid ! CAT me or I can CAT you if you don't have the facility.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now