Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I feel like crying due to lack of sleep..

(4 Posts)
AliGrylls Fri 05-Jun-09 04:46:34

For the past week I have woken up every morning between 2.00 and 3.00 am with stomach cramps. The first couple of times it happened I thought I was in labour. I woke up this morning with the same feeling, two paracetamol later and I still can't sleep.

I have tried everything I know and I really feel like crying this morning with frustration. Does anyone have any advice to help me sleep through the last few days?

ninedragons Fri 05-Jun-09 05:01:23

You poor bugger.

Shoo everyone out of the house and flop on the sofa all day with the telly or radio on - you won't get a solid 8 hours but you may be able to doze on and off.

norktasticninja Fri 05-Jun-09 06:06:11

You poor thing. I know how you feel - crap isn't it sad My DD has decided that the best way to prepare mama for the birth is to get up at 5:30 every day, which is about the time I'm finally able to sleep again...

I agree with ninedragons. Grab every second of sleep you can in the daytime, somehow it's easier to sleep then.

Nekabu Fri 05-Jun-09 06:19:59

If it's any consolation I wake up at about 4/5am and have done for a few months now. Very fed up with it too! I work ft so no napping ... Maybe give your mw a call about the stomach cramps and see if she has any suggestions?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now