Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

pre-baby jeans!

(4 Posts)
difficultdecision Wed 03-Jun-09 17:16:50

Well after 9m of pregnancy and 14m of BF I finally got back into my prebaby jeans a few weeks ago and was SO proud of myself! Still had a bit of baby tummy but working on it.

Now at 6wks pregnant again they don't fit already - I know i was wearing them until at least 20weeks last time - should I just throw them away and give in to my new shape or try again next time?

sockmonster Wed 03-Jun-09 17:35:42

Keep them, locked away in a cupboard that you never go in! grin

Don't throw them, there will come a time when they will fit, but it doesn't really matter. Embrace maternity jeans! It is my second pregnancy too and my tummy is at least 3 months ahead of my dates!

OmicronPersei8 Wed 03-Jun-09 17:48:33

I second locking them away. I wore my maternity jeans much longer post baby the second time as well as having to get into them earlier. But now I'm back in my pre-baby jeans, with nasty overhangs and all but I'm in and it feels good!

dal21 Wed 03-Jun-09 18:40:26

I was wearing my prebaby jeans til 16 weeks last time. AM 6+5 and have already relegated them into my see you sometime soon pile. Dont throw them away. You got back into them this after your first pregnancy and you will again! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now