Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

hi

(4 Posts)
nikolacola Tue 02-Jun-09 17:41:17

hi just wondering if anybody having belly ache am 7 weeks and first keep going for number 2 all the time also weeing alott not being sick ? plz reply to but my mind at rest thanksx

mrswee Tue 02-Jun-09 17:55:18

in my experiance my digestion was all over the place in early pregnancy, I had a lot of belly aches too and wee'd a lot... still am weeing a lot!

It takes a while for your body to settle then you get to a new stage and it's all unsettled again.

call your doctor if you are worried and need reasurance, they won't think you are silly!

Ohwhatacrapmasfear Tue 02-Jun-09 19:01:54

Hi Nikola, I had terrible cramps when needing a number two blush I have found that the more fibre I eat the better and also drink lots and lots of water. Your digestion goes up the wall when you are pregnant so this can lead to problems. You might want to read this thread that I started on the very same topic!

Congratulations by the way smile

starshaker Tue 02-Jun-09 19:05:56

hi nik why dont you come over to the due jan thread. assuming ur due jan as im 7 weeks aswell. we all like to moan talk about our symptoms
here

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now