Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Could it be ectopic

(6 Posts)
cheleandy Mon 01-Jun-09 19:26:17

I'm currently 6 weeks 3 days pregnant after 4 miscarriages however they wanted to give me early scan.The scan showed at 5 weeks 5 days the ac but also free fluid.The dr said not to worry too much it could be nothing or it could turn into an ectopic pregnancy.On the plus side i have no pain and no bleeding.I'm due for another scan in two days but am so worried i have been trying to find out if anyone else has experienced this and what the outcome was.

sydneysuze Mon 01-Jun-09 22:57:04

Sorry no experience with ectopics to add but wanted to bump you up the list smile

Good luck with the next scan.

cheleandy Tue 02-Jun-09 13:53:51

Thanks just nice chatting to people well women who have a little more understanding.

Thandeka Wed 03-Jun-09 20:37:14

Have you had other scan now?

Hope it went okay.
x

cheleandy Thu 04-Jun-09 22:20:04

Hi Thandeka yes i had my scan and the scan showed yolk pole and even a heart beat the doctor said its a well established pregnancy and has now said i can go to my local hospital instaed of keep traveling to paddington St Marys however i still have to be scanned every two weeks I am so happy but now have to get to 12 weeks

sydneysuze Thu 04-Jun-09 23:02:39

Yay Cheleandy I'm so pleased to hear that! Congratulations and hang on in there grin

There are loads of us on here who are pregnant after miscarriage so you are not alone. Fingers crossed this one will stick for you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now