Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

bump is big and very low - should I be worried?

(6 Posts)
olivo Mon 01-Jun-09 17:46:30

I'm nearly 28 weeks and my bump is already very big. I am already struggling with clothes - the ones i am a currently in and bursting out of are the ones I wore right up until the end with DD sadShe was a big bump, estimated to be over 9lbs but turned out at just over 7!Is there anything i should/can do? I am worried that my PGP will get worse as this bump gets even bigger.

It is also very low and I cannot sit comfortably -legs together and my bump is in the way, legs apaprt not good for my pelvis.

any suggestions please, for how to get through the last trimester?

olivo Mon 01-Jun-09 19:48:47

bump <<ironic emoticon>>

MustHaveaVeryShortMemory Mon 01-Jun-09 19:57:37

Olivo: At 20 weeks I was just enormous compared to my first pregnancy but at 32 weeks it has evened out a lot and I think it is only a little bit bigger than it was at 32 weeks last time iyswim.

What I'm saying is, it wont necessarily keep on growing at this rate (fingers crossed).

Have you talked to your midwife? She might reassure you.

No suggestions at getting through last trimester!! I'm trying not to wish the time away and instead enjoy this last bit of time when dd will have me all to herself and vice versa. Even though it is really hard work looking after her at the moment.

olivo Mon 01-Jun-09 20:14:15

thank you musthave - hopefully, this is what will happen to me too. i really will burst if i get too much bigger.
i have an appt on friday, will definitely mention my concerns.
hope the remainder of your pg goes well.

thisisyesterday Mon 01-Jun-09 20:16:41

i was bigger second time round too, i think a lot of people are becauwe your body is used to it and your muscles are looser and stuff.

olivo Mon 01-Jun-09 21:19:46

thanks, TIY. I think i'm going to have to buy a tent to accommodate my final few weeks......

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now