Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

would like to know out of curiosity, of the symptoms you had before you found out you was preggers!

(37 Posts)
nknight85 Wed 27-May-09 20:38:21

This is my second baby, and i am only 5 weeks pregnant. Had no idea i was pregnant with my first child, but i new straight away that i just conceived with this one, i felt rather werid the next morning,thenafter a couple ofdays i felt tired, really hungary, couldnt stop weeing, i burped all the time and bottom burped loads. one day when i was about to go shopping, i just felt really sick, and i wanted to throw up but then it just vanished. Also one day when i was working i had bad cramps and couldnt stop hiccuping and burping for ages, and i think it must of been when the egg inplanted itself. Its really strange what your body goes through, and how you just no these things. please let me no of your stories and views.xx

kiltycoldbum Wed 27-May-09 20:42:37

absolutely everything tasted of the same disgusting taste, just totally horrid, thank god that passed after the first 3 months!

Trikken Wed 27-May-09 20:55:02

it was the sickness after dinner one night that made me think I was. Morning sickness seems to feel different than other sicknesses IME.

mrswee Wed 27-May-09 21:02:12

I was really full of energy for a few days then suddenly constipated (TMI) and tired...

I was also finding my January detox of not drinking any booze amazingly easy which I couldn't understand!!

I did a test and found that I had been pregnant for 3 weeks... it all suddenly made sense

Renwein Wed 27-May-09 21:02:26

Endless trips to the loo. Not really fancying my glass of wine. 37 weeks now so seems like an age ago!

Mutt Wed 27-May-09 21:03:31

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

insertwittynicknameHERE Wed 27-May-09 21:04:52

Heartburn, heartburn and more heartburn!!!!

I only get it when I am pregnant.

Rindercella Wed 27-May-09 21:09:07

Sore boobs & I could smell the entire contents of the fridge at 50 paces <boak>

blondieminx Wed 27-May-09 21:26:29

massively oversensitive sense of smell (like, 5 times as sensitive as normal!) and going off wine which is very unlike me wink

Trikken Wed 27-May-09 21:26:36

yes, I had that too Rindercella. Still have very sensitive smell now.

MrsMcCluskey Wed 27-May-09 21:27:51

was a complete cow to everyone

jkklpu Wed 27-May-09 21:32:26

horrible taste and sore boobs

Amapoleon Wed 27-May-09 21:33:36

Sore boobs.

LittleMissNorty Wed 27-May-09 21:35:18

Indigestion and constant trips to the loo at night.

Meglet Wed 27-May-09 21:39:46

I burst into tears at an advert (the soný one where all the coloured balls bouce down the street, can't remember who did the song). I knew something odd was going on and I got a bfp when I missed my period 2 days later.

laurawantsababy Wed 27-May-09 21:41:51

Me too! I am 4+4 today and I 'knew'. I even posted on here to see if I was mad!

I woke up the day after concieving with a funny taste in my mouth, didnt want diet coke and put the milk in the microwave instead of the fridge!

Now I am weeing for England.

beanieb Wed 27-May-09 21:44:28

I had nothing but being late with my period.

Joolsiam Wed 27-May-09 21:46:55

Waking up, bright as a button at 3am every morning

Night sweats

Thrush

ILoveDolly Wed 27-May-09 21:47:24

I had an incredibly sudden foul headache, which subsided after an hour leaving a weird taste in my mouth that has been coming and going for six weeks.

Everything with a smell is either amazing or rancid.

Always was tired, and a wee-er so no chnage noticable there.

But I knew I was pregnant 2 weeks before I could test (this is my 2nd too)

ohdearwhatamess Wed 27-May-09 21:47:39

horrible taste in my mouth
couldn't face coffee (and normally drink lots)
stupidly tired
no sore boobs (and always have sore boobs before a period)
heightened sense of smell

MustHaveaVeryShortMemory Wed 27-May-09 21:59:17

Itching all over for about a week for the week before my period was due.

ILoveDolly Wed 27-May-09 23:00:08

In my last preganancy I was really of coffee too. not so this time.

SheWillBeLoved Wed 27-May-09 23:10:36

Absolutely nothing, until I bled quite badly at 6 weeks. My periods were never the most regular things, and being a few weeks - a month late, sometimes more, was quite normal for me and so I never suspected anything.

The only symptom I've had since finding out was the usual first trimester tiredness. Often forget I'm actually 32 weeks pregnant hmm

farmgirls Wed 27-May-09 23:43:50

Peeing all the time, like 6 times an hour and sore and blooming boobs.

Thingiebob Wed 27-May-09 23:55:48

Bone tiredness for no real reason. I thought I was coming down with something, then couldn't stop peeing so assumed I had a water infection, next I had a few dizzy spells where I thought I was going to faint. All this before late period.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now