Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

TMI diarrhea in early pregnancy

(11 Posts)
Nemo1977 Sat 30-Apr-05 10:55:19

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

lovingmummy Sat 30-Apr-05 10:59:15

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Nemo1977 Sat 30-Apr-05 11:01:21

thanks loving mummy...i will ask dh to go to pharmacy when he gets in from work later...just annoying me cos i am also trying to entertain my 18mth old..lol.

bubbaloo Sat 30-Apr-05 11:10:19

i also had this nemo1977.i was told there was nothing i could take and my doc advised me to eat very plain foods,mainly chicken and rice.was also told to drink lots of lucazade to re-hydrate your body.banana's,cheese and eggs are also quite good for "binding" so you could try them.HTH.

Bonkerz Sat 30-Apr-05 11:20:41

i have that at the moment Nemo and i had it with my last pregnancy too. Just make sure you drink alot to keep hydrated and dont go eating curry!!

littlerach Sat 30-Apr-05 13:28:58

I had it too, it stopped after about 3 weeks and became morning sickness for a month! And it was all over xmas!

Nemo1977 Sat 30-Apr-05 15:21:54

thanks all for making me feel not alone...bubba am trying plain foods from today so hoping it works and will ask dh to get some lucozade.

Marie12 Fri 13-May-05 15:34:26

Are you feeling better now? I had that for about a week in early pregnancy - doctor just told me to get those rehydration sachets (can buy them in the chemist) and to go back with a stool sample if it didn't clear up - luckily it did. I don't think there is really anything you can take for it, as it is best to let it all out of your system, taking tablets like Imodium will only bung you up and keeop the bacteria inside.

Nemo1977 Fri 13-May-05 15:39:33

hi marie..
thanks for asking
it seems to come and go so will be fine one day then its there for couple of days. Am drinking a lot to compensate though.

teuch Tue 21-Jun-05 10:53:36

I have had this every morning for a few weeks now - with bad cramps and overheating until I have been to the loo.

I am just under 9weeks and had a m/c earlier this year so I am really worried about everything going ok...

Nemo1977 Tue 21-Jun-05 10:55:20

teuch hun
im 14wks now and that passed at around 11/12wks. It is obviously just with things growing they r making room in other ways..lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now