Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

where can I get very long maternity jeans from?

(17 Posts)
queenie1 Mon 27-Apr-09 19:12:46

I just had a beautiful pair of maternity jeans arrive from Seraphine but despite being the long size they are a little bit too short. If all else fails I will wear them inside boots but I really want a pair that is long enough for me. I'm 5'10 and usually wear 36 inch leg jeans from topshop. Topshop maternity jeans don't come longer than 32 inches...nor it seems do gap. Can anyone help?

MadameCastafiore Mon 27-Apr-09 19:15:29

HERE

OR HERE

silkcushion Mon 27-Apr-09 19:16:26

hate to tell you queenie but last time round I searched and searched and searched some more but found nothing sorry.

I too wear 36 inch trousers/jeans and no one makes maternity version. Eventually found some long trousers for work at Marks and Spencers - no jeans though.

Bought a bump band instead and used existing jeans with that as long as I could

silkcushion Mon 27-Apr-09 19:17:28

bugger - either I'm talking shite or they set up in business in the last 12 months

MadameCastafiore Mon 27-Apr-09 19:21:47

You're talking shite and you can even get XXSmall in 36" just in case you are a tall brazilian model! wink

queenie1 Mon 27-Apr-09 19:30:16

thanks so much for the links. I've had a look but the jeans I like aren't available in my size at the moment. I can't believe most high street shops don't do longer jeans - tall people do get pregnant too!!!

Will also look into the bands silkcushion - particularly as I'm quite fussy about what I wear. Is it comfortable? And if so, where do you get them?

MadameCastafiore Mon 27-Apr-09 19:34:19

Just google 'tall maternity clothes' - you get loads of sites!

silkcushion Mon 27-Apr-09 22:26:34

I vowed after my last pregnancy that I would set up a business for clothes for tall women who got pg.

That was before I realised once I had a baby and a full time job it would be a miracle to achieve anything else grin

I got my bump band from jojo maman bebe earlish last time round. Was great as it pretyy much emans you can wear your own clothes for along time. It just gives you a layered look. I found it massively comfortable.

hth

silkcushion Mon 27-Apr-09 22:27:03

sorry about typos blush should have proof read

tothesea Mon 27-Apr-09 22:32:31

I am sure I got really long jeans from H&M but was nearly 4 years ago

Longtalljosie Tue 28-Apr-09 06:49:09

I've ordered 34" maternity jeans from Next - not quite long enough for you but cheap enough to be a "round the house" pair?

Although most of them seem to be out of stock - I ordered these and apparently they're coming in 1-2 weeks. By which time I'll need them. You need X for 34", L is 32"

But I agree, I can't believe that Gap in particular only do regular maternity jeans. Gap do do a very nice denim skirt though, which I bought the other week out of desperation and am now really pleased with

littleweed10 Wed 29-Apr-09 09:46:23

Hi, I have long legs - usually 34 inside leg for smart, fitted trousers. Bought xl maternity trousers from next and in two cases have had to shorten them (always a treat for a tall girl!). So I would say the jeans I bought were a 35/36 inside leg from next. Well worth a try (one pair had very long hems too, so I could have made them even longer if need be!)

bunnymother Wed 29-Apr-09 16:32:35

In case this helps, the TopShop Eva maternity jeans come in 34". I am only 5' 5" but am mostly legs, and they are a bit too long for me so shortened them. I also found the Next long trousers to be too long. Wonder if Zara maternity jeans will be long enough, as their trousers are usually too long for me.

ninemonthsandcounting Fri 22-Jul-11 00:26:24

Message deleted

MamaLaMoo Fri 22-Jul-11 07:26:26

Long Tall Sally does maternity jeans up to 36 in inside leg.

boba82 Fri 22-Jul-11 13:48:05

I'm 5'11" and usually get Topshop tall too. I've found their maternity skinnies in 34" are fine. I've also got 2 pairs of Next maternity jeans in their X leg length and they are also fine surprisingly! Just as long as my pre preg tall jeans - give them a try - they are in sale atm too!

Vix286 Fri 22-Jul-11 15:08:06

queenie1 H&M maternity jeans as "tothesea* mentioned were all really long you might want to try there as I tried some on about 5 months ago. I don't know the exact length I just know I am normally a 31/32 length leg and I had loads of denim puddling round my feet and ankles in them!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now