Talk

Advanced search

Anyone know which London Zaras stock maternity clothes?

(10 Posts)
alittleteapot Sat 25-Apr-09 22:01:04

I know Knightsbridge does but wondering if any Oxford Street do?

bunnymother Sun 26-Apr-09 00:51:09

The one on the corner of New Bond and Oxford Sts does, as does the Shepherd's Bush Westfield as well as Kings Road. Good luck! Esp finding them - its usually one or two rails in complete disarray. smile. Still, they are doing a great wrap dress in each of black and purple...

McSnail Sun 26-Apr-09 17:00:27

I bought a few smock shirts from Zara (not maternity) and they're fabulous, I love them. The actual maternity section in our Edinburgh branch was paltry in the extreme, so I didn't bother.

MrsMattie Sun 26-Apr-09 18:13:40

Oxford St and Brent Cross both do, but the collection is tiny, literally a rail or two - couple of tops, a dress, some jeans sort of thing.

hollyrobertson Wed 14-Nov-12 16:38:09

Anyone know if any Zara's still stock maternity? Haven't seen any in kings road or Knightsbridge and there's absolutely nothing on the website - useless!

BonaDea Wed 14-Nov-12 17:07:54

is there a Zara kids anywhere? If so, try there. I know that shops like H&M and Gap often stock the mat gear with the kids stuff rather than in the adult shops.

I'm also getting frustrated with shops which have seemingly good ranges on line then sweet fanny adams when you actually want to go in and try stuff on.

Mintie190 Wed 14-Nov-12 21:25:16

I'm pretty sure that they don't have a maternity range anymore. With my last pregnancy, I bought a couple of things from the Knightsbridge and Oxford St stores and at that time they were also available on their website. This time around, I haven't seen any maternity clothes in their shops (although haven't been to the ones I mentioned just Sloane Sq and Victoria St) and as you say, they don't have anything on their website. So, I reckon that points to them having stopped doing maternity. Such a shame as their maternity jeans were the best and comfiest I bought (too bad I ripped them as I was nearing full term last time...). I've found H&M to be ok this time. Their jeans are pretty good just not the same quality as Zara but the cut and fit is comparable (sizing is tiny though). I'm planning a visit to Seraphine soon. I bought some stuff from Mamas and Papas but it is all going back. There is a thread recommending maternity clothes although it is a pretty personal thing.

Havingkittens Wed 14-Nov-12 22:14:20

I asked in Oxford Street and they said they didn't have a maternity range this season so maybe they are stopping their maternity line.

ATaleOfTwoCities Thu 15-Nov-12 10:12:28

Couldn't find it anywhere either which is a real shame. Struggling this time around to find nice maternity wear. I'm still buying Zara items but things like elasticated trousers etc.

Msbluesky32 Fri 16-Nov-12 13:18:32

Its really annoying, I couldnt believe that most high street stores dont stock maternity clothes anymore. I spent a good 30-40 minutes walking the length of Oxford Street about a month ago in search of maternity clothes and they all said check online. Im 5ft 7'' and a size 8-10, so a lot of the online stores are difficult as they always come up really big and long (made for ladies at least 6 ft tall I think?)

I did, however, stumble upon quite a nice range in Topshop at Oxford Circus - well worth a look!

You could also try the larger H&M's (and sometimes the H&M kids) - They do a range called MAMA. I bought some great t-shirts (some with buttons down the middle, so great for potential nursing later on too) and I can really reccomend their tights - no baggy bits at the ankle, really comfortable. I bought these bits from their High Street Ken store. BTW: Their leggings come up really long on me, so be careful of some of their sizing.

I got some very comfortable jeans from Gap on High Street Ken too. Again, the sizing is quite generous, so best to try these on first.

Im fast growing out of warm cardigans and woollens but I did spy some really good longer length ones in Uniqlo that would probably do most ladies fine through maternity.

I have also heard good things about New Look 'Mama-licious' range. This is online, but the sizing is supposed to be as expected. They do a free store pick up service, which is quite handy if you have one nearby.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now