Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Could this be it at last? Any advice greatly appreciated!!!

(6 Posts)
mummy2b Wed 27-Apr-05 12:09:47

I am due my second LO on Saturday (30/4) and have been getting really bad pains for the past week(especially in my lower back and tummy), but have just put them down to be BH, but i have also noticed that i have been having a clear jelly like discharge (sorry if TMI), and yesterday noticed that the discharge had a slight tinge of colour to it, (also my wee seems darker) and would like to know if anyone reckons it could be a show or not?
I am not sure whether or not to contact my midwife, feel like i would be waisting her time but thought i would ask the experts 1st (thats you lot by the way!!!).

With my 1st DS i had a show but that was over two years ago, i cant remember much and i didn't even realise that i was in labour until my waters broke in the afternoon!!!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to the new arrival of this little one!

Just want it all out of the way, and starting to get extremely uncomfortable and worried .

Nemo1977 Wed 27-Apr-05 12:12:17

Sounds like a show but the only prob is a show cn turn up anything from 2 weeks b4 labour...hopefully for u tho it means its imminent...lol

AnnieSG Wed 27-Apr-05 12:19:42

Hi there mummy2b!
This really does sound as though things are on their way! I had this with both my babies and the first time, didn't realise it was a 'show'. Think I imagined a 'plug' as being a big lump of something, not this egg-whitey stuff. That time I went into labour the same day, but with ds2 (who was 2 last Saturday) I had the clear stuff two days before, the pinkish tinged stuff one day before, then the next morning I started leaking a bit. Had him at nine that night.
Very best of luck - sounds like you're almost there!

almostanangel Wed 27-Apr-05 12:37:09

ooh getting all broody now !! good luck

mummy2b Wed 27-Apr-05 17:14:44

Thanks for your replies ALL! I am becoming more and more uncomfortable as days go by, i was hoping to have this one before EDD because i went 6 days over with my DS.
Never know, things might start happening soon (FINGERS CROSSED XXXX)

Dophus Wed 27-Apr-05 17:31:51

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you but I had this for about three weeks prior to labour...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now