Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Yet another of my early PG questions...

(8 Posts)
ChaCha Tue 19-Apr-05 18:25:08

Hi fellow MN's,
I'm 8 weeks PG and am feeling absolutely terrible today - to make matters worse it seems my wisdom tooth is coming through! I want to cry and run away...
Is this just one of those things or can it be associated in early PG?
Anyone else feeling totally crap? I feel asleep at work today, i even did the nodding the head thing (I never do that!)
Help! ...

compo Tue 19-Apr-05 18:27:13

Yes all pregnacy related symptoms - except wisdon tooth

Twiglett Tue 19-Apr-05 18:29:16

don't understand what the problem is ChaCha ie what do you need help on?

if you want empathy you have it, the pregnancy will get easier in a month or two.

all you can do about the tooth is go to the dentist, at least that'll be free with your maternity exemption certificate

ChaCha Tue 19-Apr-05 18:33:47

Twiglett, i'm moaning!!! That's all
And i feel like crap!

I am annoyed that this wisdom tooth is causing me pain when i'm already so sick. I don't know what i want really. Soz.

Twiglett Tue 19-Apr-05 18:47:23

then that's fine - I'm all for a good old moan its what got me through my pregnancies

(its just cos you said Help - I thought you meant it

Twiglett Tue 19-Apr-05 18:47:41

dentists are free though that's good news isn't it

golds Tue 19-Apr-05 18:51:32

If its any consolation, my teeth always brake during pregnancy.

i said to the dentist that my tooth had broken presumably (sp?) due to baby taking my calcium, he shouted at me and told me that theory was a load of rubbish, he had me in tears (hormones!!) the horrible man

ChaCha Tue 19-Apr-05 20:09:51

LOL Yeah, i read that in the Queen Charlottes PG book I have, LOL Typical man! Tee hee

Thanks Twiglett, you wouldn't believe how i am feeling today (well you probably would) I have no life in me, honest. Am sick of seeing the inside of a toilet and the bedroom ceiling. It's nice to moan on here..thank you for the ears.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now