Talk

Advanced search

Sex drive-increase...or has it disappeared?

(19 Posts)
hamster Mon 18-Apr-05 14:57:45

Probably been mentioned a thousand times before on here, but I am just curious.
Does sex not even enter your head? or are you a sex driven maniac?
It seems that most ladies I know, myself included, go to one extreme or the other. Though most, I have to say, have gone down the "sex ban" route!!

JoolsToo Mon 18-Apr-05 14:59:04

thought hamsters were always at it ......

hamster Mon 18-Apr-05 15:03:19

lol....definitely not in this Hamster's case!

NomDePlume Mon 18-Apr-05 15:04:13

I was horny as hell, it completely shrivelled up and died for about 2 years after DD was born though

flamesparrow Mon 18-Apr-05 15:04:59

Mine went poof when I was pg... was throwing up 24/7 though so that could explain it!

Dophus Mon 18-Apr-05 15:06:21

Iwas also horny as hell - I miss it terribly now DS is 12 weeks, I have no interest whatsoever.

Will it really take two years to return...?

NomDePlume Mon 18-Apr-05 15:07:04

Dophus, it did for me.

QueenEagle Mon 18-Apr-05 15:07:21

Ahem - sex drive through the roof, can't explain it pregnant or not...We even get told off by my dd for canoodling too much...

flamesparrow Mon 18-Apr-05 15:08:46

Mine's only just returning... DD 2 next month

Dophus Mon 18-Apr-05 15:15:58

Oh no - another reason to be pregnant again!

I also heard that you are more likely to feel horny is the baby is a boy. It was in ym case - any truth in this?

sweetheart Mon 18-Apr-05 15:21:53

I'm 7 weeks in and mine has dissapeared - along with my love of food

ruthiemum Mon 18-Apr-05 15:23:55

When I was pregnant with DS I had no sex drive whatsoever. Pregnant again with 2nd and it has gone through the roof - much to the delight of DH!!

ruthiemum Mon 18-Apr-05 15:23:55

When I was pregnant with DS I had no sex drive whatsoever. Pregnant again with 2nd and it has gone through the roof - much to the delight of DH!!

f1recr4cker Tue 19-Apr-05 14:48:09

im now 29 weeks and me n dh have not done it for 4 months now- i feel so bad but i just dont want THAT inside of me near baby! i know it cant actually hurt it- it just feels wrong though!!

NomDePlume Tue 19-Apr-05 14:49:18

Dophus my baby was a DD and I was frantically horny 24/7

18mumtobe Tue 19-Apr-05 15:42:41

i lost all interest in sex, but mostly coz had m/s for first five months and still don't feel great most of the time now. do get horny every now and again. but in the early months i didn't even want him to touch me really let make love. hope feel better once baby is born (only 5 wks to go now) but then again i don't surpose we'll ever get the chance to then.

Missblossom Tue 19-Apr-05 20:33:32

my DH accused me of using him as a sex object today and says that Im wearing him out. Says I only want it to get labour started. Cheeky bugger should be grateful that he is getting anything at all, with 3 1/2 weeks to go.

hamster Wed 20-Apr-05 09:32:20

oh I wish missblossom!
How do we tell men that it isn't actually a problem with them if we don't fancy sex?
They just think that we don't fancy them anymore, or that we've found someone else! If only they knew what deep creatures us women actually are!

CrazyDi Wed 20-Apr-05 10:48:59

With all 3 pregnancies mine has completely gone!! No interest what-so-ever!! But with my first 2 babies it came back with a vengence after they were born!! Its doing my hubbys head in this time though...its all he talks about!! I am 7 days over due now with terrible spd and hubby is still trying to get a bit I do feel sorry for him but then I think to hell with it...wheres his sympathy for little me at the minute?? make him suffer!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now