Talk

Advanced search

Mixed results and not sure anymore ...

(7 Posts)
AnonymousMum Wed 13-Apr-05 12:18:41

Just spoke to my GP after 1 +ve test on Monday morning (ClearBlue digital), and 2-ve tests Tues am & today. Had a lot of cramping overnight so he says failing or early miscarry (would be 7/8 wks pg).

3 yrs ago I was diagnosed PCOS but had DS since so had put it out of my mind. ANyone else had this sort of experience / PCOS diagnosis?

charellie Wed 13-Apr-05 12:30:46

Are you bleeding as well? Is that why the GP thinks it may be a miscarriage? Has he offered to send you for an early scan to check?

I have PCOS and get cramping pains intermittently so it could be your ovaries with the PCOS.

AnonymousMum Wed 13-Apr-05 12:42:18

Not bleeding no, he wants to see me tomorrow and then will send me for an early scan if I don't bleed within next 2-3 days.

I conceived no prob first time, so had really put all this behind me. But, to add to it, I had dodgy smear 2 months ago, and also after DS had bad haemorrhage (sp?) and lots of abdominal pain up to 1 yr after giving birth. He is now 2.

charellie Wed 13-Apr-05 12:47:25

You can get some pains associated with the uterus stretching particularly if you had a c-section with your first. If you aren't bleeding then hopefully it isn't a miscarriage and just your body playing up.

With my twins I bled at 6 weeks and really felt I had miscarried. I had an internal scan that day and everything was ok.

I hope all goes well with your scan.

AnonymousMum Wed 13-Apr-05 13:11:45

Fingers crossed you are right. But why two -ve pg tests? I am so confused.

mummytosteven Wed 13-Apr-05 13:13:10

were the 2 negative tests ClearBlue digital as well?

AnonymousMum Wed 13-Apr-05 13:13:37

yes

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now