Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Mixed results and not sure anymore ...

(7 Posts)
AnonymousMum Wed 13-Apr-05 12:18:41

Just spoke to my GP after 1 +ve test on Monday morning (ClearBlue digital), and 2-ve tests Tues am & today. Had a lot of cramping overnight so he says failing or early miscarry (would be 7/8 wks pg).

3 yrs ago I was diagnosed PCOS but had DS since so had put it out of my mind. ANyone else had this sort of experience / PCOS diagnosis?

charellie Wed 13-Apr-05 12:30:46

Are you bleeding as well? Is that why the GP thinks it may be a miscarriage? Has he offered to send you for an early scan to check?

I have PCOS and get cramping pains intermittently so it could be your ovaries with the PCOS.

AnonymousMum Wed 13-Apr-05 12:42:18

Not bleeding no, he wants to see me tomorrow and then will send me for an early scan if I don't bleed within next 2-3 days.

I conceived no prob first time, so had really put all this behind me. But, to add to it, I had dodgy smear 2 months ago, and also after DS had bad haemorrhage (sp?) and lots of abdominal pain up to 1 yr after giving birth. He is now 2.

charellie Wed 13-Apr-05 12:47:25

You can get some pains associated with the uterus stretching particularly if you had a c-section with your first. If you aren't bleeding then hopefully it isn't a miscarriage and just your body playing up.

With my twins I bled at 6 weeks and really felt I had miscarried. I had an internal scan that day and everything was ok.

I hope all goes well with your scan.

AnonymousMum Wed 13-Apr-05 13:11:45

Fingers crossed you are right. But why two -ve pg tests? I am so confused.

mummytosteven Wed 13-Apr-05 13:13:10

were the 2 negative tests ClearBlue digital as well?

AnonymousMum Wed 13-Apr-05 13:13:37

yes

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: