Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Not sure if i'm pregnant with 2nd baby

(7 Posts)
chocolatefudge Mon 11-Apr-05 21:14:47

I have PCOS and have irregular periods my first baby was conceived with Norethisterone tablets to bring my period on and i was lucky to get pregnant within the next month she's 13 months old now!

Anyway, i tested a few days ago with the Clear Blue and there was a very faint positive evaporation line. Today I tested with a Clear Blue digital one and it came up 'Pregnant' could i be pregnant do you think or shall i test again?

I had a sharp stabbing pain this morning but no other pains since what do you think this could be? i'm a bit worried as 2 of my friends have recently had miscarriages.

thanks
chocolatefudge

Twiglett Mon 11-Apr-05 21:17:16

"it came up Pregnant, could I be pregnant"

Say what you see chocolatefudge

and

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR OBVIOUS PREGNANCY

chocolatefudge Mon 11-Apr-05 21:19:41

Thanks for that quick reply!! I just can't believe that i'm pregnant again we were planning another this year but it just happened so quick.

Nemo1977 Mon 11-Apr-05 21:24:04

hi hun i did clearblue digi today and if it says pregnant u are pregnant so congrates.
I have also been having pains etc like af cramps but thats normal i remember them from my other pregnancies. As for the mcs it is normal to worry i have had 3 but am now pg again and i also have a ds who is 18mths....it is hard to relax but try to as u have some precious cargo

Twiglett Mon 11-Apr-05 21:25:37

warning - 2nd pregnancies come with lots of twangs and ligament stretching in the early stages that you didn't experience first time round, don't read too much into it

HappyMumOfOne Mon 11-Apr-05 21:26:24

Congratulations you ARE pregnant !

chocolatefudge Mon 11-Apr-05 21:29:23

Thanks everyone, still can't believe i am!
I shall book an appointment to see my GP. According to the baby book i am due on 2nd Dec.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now