Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Nearly 35wks and SO uncomfortable

(11 Posts)
ThePgHedgeWitchIsCrankyBeware Sun 15-Feb-09 21:54:26

Message withdrawn

HumphreyCobbler Sun 15-Feb-09 22:08:00

Sorry you are feeling so bad.

I was horrifically uncomfortable towards the end of my pg. The baby was back to back but she moved just before I had her - I couldn't believe how much better I felt then. My bh were so much more painful while she was back to back too.

I don't know why I am wittering on, all I wanted to say was I hope you feel better soon.

Ruthie22 Sun 15-Feb-09 22:12:32

aww, i know exactly how you feel!

i am 35 weeks pregnant and although i have had it pretty good (bar the horrendous acid reflux) bambino is definitely making itself known now - i have been getting the rib pain thing and sometimes baby seems to like to go to sleep in the most uncomfortable positions! roll on the birth (i think!!)

ThePgHedgeWitchIsCrankyBeware Sun 15-Feb-09 22:18:43

Message withdrawn

Ruthie22 Sun 15-Feb-09 22:37:06

ha ha tell me about it - it feels like we have been preparing for ages but havent actually done anything yet! this 'nesting' thing hasn't happened for me yet (much to the other half's disappointment!) when are you due? are you working?

lollipopz Sun 15-Feb-09 23:05:26

Hedge! It could have been me writing that post! exceptthe pain i am getting is really low at the left of my pelvis like baby is doing some weird screw corking thing with its head. If i recall we are due close to each other. Only a few weeks to go just make sure you are getting spoiled! x

ThePgHedgeWitchIsCrankyBeware Sun 15-Feb-09 23:26:30

Message withdrawn

dizzydixies Sun 15-Feb-09 23:32:37

Hedge, does a gym ball help at all? it was the only thing that I could sit on by the end with all three of mine

either that or go and sit in the local swimming pool and refuse to leave smile

grinningbee Mon 16-Feb-09 12:07:34

You have my sympathy too Hedge - my EDD is one day after you and I feel the same.

I have the rib pain on the other side. Turns out I have a large fibroid (about 8cm across & the same deep) just under them and I really hope it goes away after the baby comes!

I couldn't get comfy in bed last night for anything. Very frustrating! The best time for me to sleep is when DH is out of the bed. grin

As for not being organised, do I win? I have a few baby clothes... and that's it. Maybe I ought to get into gear hmm

ThePgHedgeWitchIsCrankyBeware Mon 16-Feb-09 12:26:23

Message withdrawn

firstontheway Mon 16-Feb-09 14:04:43

I have much sympathy!

I'm due on the 20th March and have been soooo uncomfortable for a couple of weeks now. I think the worst part is that she's still breech and likes to lodge her head under the right side of my ribs hmm
So unless I'm slouching I'm not comfortable at all.
Am also (unfortunatly) with you on the sleeping issue. I can't seem to find the 'right' position and shift from side to side with giant tennis player grunts the whole night.
Have also been off work for a long time due to PIH and am mightily bored at home! Though no-one can say I'm not prepared- think we went from having nothing at all (bar a junk spare) room to having a beautiful, fully equipt nursery within two weeks of me being signed off- thank God for internet shopping wink

So... all in all, not a very helpful post! But I really do feel for you. FWIW the only thing that's keeping me going is that I posted on a very similar thread when I was about 30 weeks- so while it hasn't got better, at least we're almost there!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now