Talk

Advanced search

Sore Nipple...Only 9 weeks pg

(4 Posts)
alicemama Tue 05-Apr-05 14:44:29

Hello ladies,

Pleeeeeease help! I am just over 9 week pg with my 2nd baby and my nipple is driving me mad.
For some reason its only my right nipple, it is so sore and tender even my bra is irritating it. It almost feels like I've been breastfeeding a baby with a lot of teeth!
They are also so pointy at the moment they are showing thru all of my bras and tops with makes me feel really uncomfortable around people.

Any advice ladies

alicemama Tue 05-Apr-05 15:28:17

Cha Tue 05-Apr-05 15:33:44

Not sure what to advise. Maybe because they're so pointy you've got yourself a case of jogger's nipple?? When I was pg for the first time, milk started leaking out when I was sleeping from about 12 weeks. The first time I noticed, I thought dp had 'wet' the bed IYKWIM... He was most irate. And then when we worked out what it was, boy did I feel weird.

nailpolish Tue 05-Apr-05 15:35:23

hi and congrats!

sounds quite normal, i had this i think, and i started to leak quite early too, if it isnt inflammed dont worry too much. is it just itchy? maybe get some soft breast pads, and a soothing lotion, bathe with a flannel in the shower.

good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now