Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Can't wait to feel my baby's first movements!!!

(7 Posts)
AnotherHelen Tue 05-Apr-05 10:01:10

Hello! im 15+2 and this is my third pregnancy, with my first i felt his first movements when i was about 18 - 19 weeks, with my second i was exactly 16 weeks and now i am just busting to feel those first little flutters! when did everyone else feel their first movements?? xxx

hunkermunker Tue 05-Apr-05 10:05:52

I was 15 weeks when I felt DS's first flutterings. I could see his kicks through my tummy when I was 17 weeks pregnant!

Congrats on your third pg - hope you feel the kicks soon - it's lovely, isn't it!

cori Tue 05-Apr-05 10:23:20

I am 14weeks, I think I have felt a couple of little movements over the past few days.

ionesmum Tue 05-Apr-05 10:28:46

13 weeks with dd2. The moment I remember the most is when I heard dd1's heartbeat for the first time (also at 13 weeks) - I was so happy I burst out laughing - then she gave the sonicaid a good kick!

AnotherHelen Tue 05-Apr-05 10:30:28

Well i guess im being a little impatient really! i just keep prodding my tummy hopeing something will kick me back! with my second i just sat prodding my tummy one night and all of a sudden i got this strong but very tiny kick wich really surprised me! although it doesnt now as he is a very tough, rough and rowdy little fella so i can understand where that little shove he gave me came from! xxx

starshaker Tue 05-Apr-05 20:57:04

well every1 seems lucky i didnt feel my baby move till i was 22wks im now 39wks and i wish she would give me a break lol

darlingbud Tue 05-Apr-05 21:01:43

You wait - in a few months time you will be willing bubba to give you some peace!! I loved it when she was big enough to kick and I could see it in my belly - a bit like alien (lol)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now