Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Tall Maternity Clothes

(13 Posts)
greengecko Sun 18-Jan-09 18:50:13

Any advice on where to find tall maternity clothes (sometimes seems like the clothing industry thinks only shorter people get pregnant)? I've tracked down some long length jeans from New Look, but really need some smarter clothes (especially trousers) for work. I'm 5' 10'' and need minimum 34'' leg length for trousers.

twinklytoes Sun 18-Jan-09 18:56:54

head to h and m. found all their trousers fitted well and were long enough. lts sold one pair of black trousers up until 3 yrs ago, they were really good but you'll have to search ebay for them now. I would sell mine but am saving for my sister. sometime m and s have decent maternity stuff. funmum.com is another.

theres a thread on here with some links will attempt to find it.

twinklytoes Sun 18-Jan-09 18:59:45

of companies mentioned here

TinkerBellesMumandFiFi2 Sun 18-Jan-09 19:03:55

Next, DP, Long Tall Sally, I have jeans from Peacock that are long enough for me.

wellbalanced Sun 18-Jan-09 19:08:45

Found this for you...

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/pregnancy/490415-tall-maternity-clothes

dinkystinky Sun 18-Jan-09 20:53:19

Formes and Seraphine (both quite pricy) seem to be best for taller women (I'm 5 ft 4 and find their trousers miles too long for me..)

cupcake76 Mon 19-Jan-09 10:09:56

Message withdrawn

LoveActually Mon 19-Jan-09 11:02:02

Hi greengecko - I found my Seraphine and Crave trousers too long, had to take them up and I'm nearly 5'8" so they should be perfect for you.
If you are a size 10 can send them to you.
Can't fit into them any more as am 41 weeks! x

greengecko Mon 19-Jan-09 20:21:02

Thanks for all the hints and tips - think I'll be doing a shopping trip this weekend!

LoveActually - I'm a size 12-14, so not sure I'd be able to squeeze into a 10. But thanks for the offer.

littleboyblue Mon 19-Jan-09 20:23:12

I also need a minimum of a 34 leg. New Look have a nice maternity range

HairyToe Tue 20-Jan-09 14:34:23

I have found this really annoying. I'm on pregnancy no. 3 now and back when I was pregnant for the first time I bought a pair of maternity jeans and a pair of maternity trousers from Long Tall Sally. They were the only 2 pairs of maternity trousers they stocked so I had no choice! High street trousers are not long enough for me - most are only 33 inches at most - i need 35 really.

Just did a quick search on LTS and they now appear to have only 1 pair!

www.longtallsally.com/search/maternity

Luckily this pregnancy I am due in June so hoping for a warm Spring so I can live in skirts!

trixymalixy Tue 20-Jan-09 21:14:35

I need a 34" leg and got some lovely black maternity trousers in top shop.

ninemonthsandcounting Fri 22-Jul-11 00:05:54

Message deleted

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now