Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

17wks with left sided pain

(4 Posts)
appletiser Thu 15-Jan-09 23:49:05

ive had this pain for nearly a wk now initally it was just under my stomach worse after a pee so i thought i had a water infection now the pain is more to the left side from my pubic area to my hip bone awful if i stand up quick or now its just throbbing.. anyone else experience this,,,??

appletiser Thu 15-Jan-09 23:54:04

sorry just found a post re the same thing...

mum2b09 Thu 15-Jan-09 23:55:25

I had alot of pain at the beginning, hospital thought i might be ectopic it was in the same place as youve got it and obv it wasnt im 32 weeks pregnant with my first now but the pain never really stopped it was very consistant pain frm about 6 weeks onwards.

Alot of pain during pregnancy is just streching ligaments and your body getting used to being pregnant and its normal to feel moderate discomfort.

however you saying it gets worse when you pee is abit concerning i would definately mention it to your MW or GP as urinary infections during pregnancy can be dangerous if untreated. i have a duplex kidney with a reflux and have had 2 have my water checked constantly throughout pregnancy with no problems as of yet.

dont suffer in silance make sure you talk to your MW or make an appointment with your doctor hun better safe than sorry xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

appletiser Fri 16-Jan-09 00:00:00

thnks will do .. (if i can get an appointment that is.. )

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now