Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

just found out

(6 Posts)
franfoxy2003 Mon 05-Jan-09 21:23:32

found out this morning im prgenant! yay! but im very wprried cos had m/c at 12 weeks and 6 weeks last year! am 4 weeks 3 days and panicking!

Hangingbellyofbabylon Mon 05-Jan-09 21:26:55

Congrats! I found out yesterday myself too! I also have a history of miscarriage so know how scary it all is - I also don't have a clue how pregnant I am so you have one up on me! blush. Do you have any symptoms yet? I've been really tired for a couple of weeks which is what made me test.

MsG Mon 05-Jan-09 21:32:48

Congrats both of you!

I'm 19 weeks pregnant now after a m/c in summer 2007... Try to take it day by day and rest and relax as much as you can. x

franfoxy2003 Mon 05-Jan-09 21:36:52

to babylon find a site somewhere where it will work out how far u are from ur last period, yeah same with me i have been stupidly tired for few weeks and period was 3 days late, was expecting a -tive after trying for so long n eithe rmiscarrying or just simply not being pregnant but it was +tive!!!!! had to buy another test to make sure lol! fingers crossed for u and me this time!

to MsG thanks hun and congrats on your pg btw!

Hangingbellyofbabylon Mon 05-Jan-09 22:06:30

no idea when last period was! I'm not very regular and have no clue, sometime in novemeber I think.

CeceliaAhern Mon 05-Jan-09 22:07:33

Hooray! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now