Talk

Advanced search

Multiple C- sections

(12 Posts)
lisalisa Tue 29-Mar-05 14:55:27

Message withdrawn

kid Tue 29-Mar-05 14:56:57

I've had 2. After my first one, I was told I could only have 3 but I know this figure is changed all the time. Well you can prove that!

kid Tue 29-Mar-05 14:57:20

congratulations BTW!

MommyD Tue 29-Mar-05 18:59:38

Congrats - I have had 2 C-sections already and am 24 weeks pregnant with baby number 3 - which will also have to be a section.

I had always assumed that three C-sections was the 'safe limit' until I read an article in a pregnancy magazine which said there was no recommended limit. I think the only thing they make recommendations about is whether VBAC is sensible after 2 or 3 sections.

I have never, ever had any problems with my C-Sction scar either - so I reckon that should play a part too.
Good luck and enjoy it! Wow - #5. How old are your kids? So when are you going to get this recommended rest in the third trimester?

nutcracker Tue 29-Mar-05 19:03:37

Wow really lisalisa thats great news.

I have had 3 sections and was told 3 was the limit, however i have since spoken to people who have had 4, so I wouldn't be worried.

There is someone on mn who has had 6 sections, but i don't think she posts often.

Congrats and good luck, will be reading you progress with interest (god sound like a mad stalker )

SoupDragon Tue 29-Mar-05 19:05:47

Wow! Congratulations!

Wasn't the MN-er who'd had about 6 called something like Zipper?

nutcracker Tue 29-Mar-05 19:07:40

Yep thats it Soupy, it was Zipper

lisalisa Wed 30-Mar-05 11:40:59

Message withdrawn

Pamina3 Wed 30-Mar-05 11:44:47

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Keane Wed 30-Mar-05 11:48:28

niether do i, says a bitter and twisted keane. Not IME anyway

congratulations lisalisa

throckenholt Wed 30-Mar-05 11:52:13

I have a friend who has just had her 5th c-section (number 3 was twins as well !). She is now about 6 weeks past it and seems fine - no obvious problems.

SoupDragon Wed 30-Mar-05 13:56:24

LisaLisa, try CAT-ting her using the Contact Another Talker at the top of the page. It doesn't look like she's been on for a while although she could hve changed her name.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now