Talk

Advanced search

Anyone got the mothercare xcursion buggy?

(9 Posts)
nannyj Sun 04-Jan-09 20:08:27

Hi, I've been looking at the mothercare xcursion buggy and can't find reviews for it anywhere. If anyone has got one and loves it or hates it opinions would be great as can't make a choice on which buggy i should get thats in my price range. Many thanks smile

mamadiva Sun 04-Jan-09 20:21:47

I dont have one it looks okay but This is supposed to be fab and its cheaper

Sorry am not really being helpful am I? LOL

nannyj Sun 04-Jan-09 20:54:08

Ooh thanks that looks fab, want to get as much for my money as i can but don't really want to spend over £300.

Anyone have anymore suggestions?grin

nannyj Sun 04-Jan-09 21:51:10

bumpety bump

purpleflower Sun 04-Jan-09 21:55:24

I haven't got that sorry.

Is this your first? I only ask because I have found some pushchairs great with a tiny baby in but really heavy and awkward with a toddler. If you only want to buy 1 pushchair and have it last through can you borrow a toddler and go to a shop and try a few out?

nannyj Sun 04-Jan-09 22:01:33

Was originally going to go for a maclaren XT something or other that was suitable from birth but worried that i want something bouncier. I use a bugaboo for work and used to not putting in alot of effort pushing but don't want to spend that sort of money. Once the baby gets older i'll probably get a cheap fold up for ease too. It's really hard to get a good feeling from pushing the buggies around in the shops and feel recommendations are the best thing to go on tbh. It's such a hard decision as once you get it thats it really isn't it.

purpleflower Sun 04-Jan-09 22:05:45

I have a maclaren techno which I now struggle to push my 2yo DS in and an urban detour which is very bulky but can be pushed with one hand. DS loves it.

I don't buy pushchairs brand new though so I never loose too much money selling them on if they aren't good for us.

xxhunnyxx Sun 04-Jan-09 22:43:25

Just found that Kiddicare have demo videos of most prams on youtube, worth checking out any models you're interested in on there.

mamadiva Mon 05-Jan-09 04:10:39

If size and baby facing you isnt a huge issue I defo say a 3 wheeler!

I have an M&P 03 SPort which retails at 180 and it is fantastic even now with my big 2.5YO in it! Excellent if you do alot of walking.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now