Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

M&P Luna Mix anyone?

(8 Posts)
stiefyloo Sun 04-Jan-09 20:02:35

Does anyone have any experience of a M&P Luna Mix? Thinking of buying it for a newborn and would like to know, a) if it's any good grin, b) would you need to buy the carrycot too to avoid your newborn rattling around in it and c) what people think of the 'freedom to explore harness'. I bought the Pliko Pramette for DS but ditched it for a Maclaren soon after I began using it as a pushchair as the harness drove me mental. I know they use it as a selling feature but I found that my son constantly slipped down inside the apron. My best friend who also bought the Pramette at the same time did the very same for the same reason. I won't be using it as travel system as I still have DS's car seat.

firstontheway Sun 04-Jan-09 21:08:38

Bumping this for you as was also considering getting one!

Stiefyloo Sun 04-Jan-09 21:11:19

Thanks smile Why are you considering it, if you don't mind me asking? I'm a bit of a consumer guide fanatic and noted that it won a pushchair of the year award.

firstontheway Sun 04-Jan-09 21:20:42

I was going to get the pramette but decided it was still bulky and heavy folded up so plan was to get an (admittedly even bulkier!) cheaper one as a pram and buy a lightweight pushchair at a later stage.
Plus I think it looks gorgeous!
The main thing that worries me is that it looks like the footmuff will get worn down over time due to the way you have to fold it.

Stiefyloo Sun 04-Jan-09 21:25:00

I've not actually seen it in 'real life' grin yet! Just looked at it on the web. Have you folded one down yourself and felt the weight of it? Are you using it for a newborn too?

mamadiva Sun 04-Jan-09 21:39:51

Have you tried the Pushchair chat?

There are alot of girls over there who have had them apparently very good, although I have'nt had one.

I have an M&P 03 Sport and I love the freedom harness, it is great aslong as you adjust it properly as it means DC can sit forward and lean p[ast the hood or whatever wthout the fear of them falling out. HTH

firstontheway Sun 04-Jan-09 21:55:10

It's not too heavy, but it's a flat fold so quite bulky. But I figure that doesn't matter too much for the first year, only when they start wanting to get out all the time!
Yep, I'd be looking for a newborn so would bu the carrycot too as I like the thick mattress... but I think it's possible to use just the pushchair from birth if you lie it flat

firstontheway Sun 04-Jan-09 21:56:06

*buy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now