Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Rock gig in my little street...not happy !

(6 Posts)
MamanFlo Sat 26-Mar-05 15:19:32

I leave in little quiete alleyway and suddendly these teens show up and perform a gig right next to my house ...without permission, nor warning of course.
Their music is awful and my unborn child kicks me every 5 seconds.

Just so unhappy about all this...who do people think they are ?

NomDePlume Sat 26-Mar-05 15:22:22

How long has it been going on for ? I don't think I'd be too bothered if it was only for an hour or so but i'd start getting a bit narked off if it went on for 3 or more hours. I think I'd go out for a walk or a drive or something for an hour or so and bollock them if they were still going when I got back !!!!

NomDePlume Sat 26-Mar-05 15:22:47

Are they busking or something ?

MamanFlo Sat 26-Mar-05 15:26:19

hopefully they said 20 minutes.
apparently there is a lot of friends and family around...not really busking.

can't be bothered to go out..I am knackered, and just would like to sleep actually....

sad sad sad

NomDePlume Sat 26-Mar-05 15:28:22

poor you It's so irritating when outside noise bugs you inside your own home. I have neighbours with fairly noisy older kids who play in the street on lighter nights until 9.30pm and as our front room is on the front of the house the noise is quite instrusive, but what can you do ?

NomDePlume Sat 26-Mar-05 15:30:38

Sorry, I meant intrusive !

If it is going to be another 20 mins then I'd probably have a cuppa and read a chapter of my book and then go to bed when they've done. Or I'd go out and cheer them on! Not ideal I know, but isn't really an answer to it, is there ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now