Talk

Advanced search

first flutter

(8 Posts)
biglips Thu 17-Mar-05 18:56:03

can you be able to feel the baba "flutter feel" if youre 14 weeks? (friend is pg) as ive got a feeling that she is 16 weeks and not 14

kama Thu 17-Mar-05 18:58:05

Message withdrawn

biglips Thu 17-Mar-05 19:15:35

gingernut Thu 17-Mar-05 19:35:22

Is this her first or second/third etc pregnancy? If it's the first, I would be surprised if she could feel anything at 14 weeks. If a subsequent one, then it's perfectly possible - in my second I felt movements from 12 weeks!

biglips Thu 17-Mar-05 22:56:58

no its her first one.. maybe she is 14 weeks after all

moschops Fri 18-Mar-05 09:05:19

i felt my first flutters at 14 weeks (that was last week!!!!!)

the first time it happened i put it down to being wind, then it happened again at the same time next day and after three days i was finally convinced it IS my baby i can feel.

the baby definitely moves about when i have my first cuppa of the day (must be the caffeine!) and is very active at about 7pm.

i really wasn't sure with it being my first pregnancy but there is no mistaking it now!

jinx Thu 07-Apr-05 17:46:04

I felt the fluttering movements at about 15 weeks. Only way I could describe it was like having champagne bubbles floatting up the inside of your stomach. Not nice when you have morning sickness aswell!!
Now I am 38 weeks and have whole feet sticking out my left side with bruised ribs and muscles from a very active baby.

greenbug Sun 24-Apr-05 09:39:25

Do the flutters happen every day? I felt the champaine bubbles at around 15/16 weeks (first pregnancy so I can't say anything with great confidence). But now 17 weeks and I don't seem to feel them? may be I am trying to be alert all the time doesn';t help.

So shall i not worry and wait until the kicks start at 20 weeks?

advice needed

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now