Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnancy Spa day/Weekend...would you go ?

(6 Posts)
Steppy1 Tue 15-Mar-05 19:15:48

Hope you can help. Interested in feedback on whether you would go to a pregnancy specific spa/antenatal day/weekend...bit of relax/indulge time/educational time...and what time of things you'd like at such a day. Would you like something just for you or with partner....thanks in advance for your feedback

eidsvold Thu 17-Mar-05 05:54:01

If we could have afforded it I would have gone in a heartbeat - especially 2nd time round - have some time to myself indulging and spoiling myself - who knows when that will happen again. ( although dh is sending me for a spa day later this year whilst he looks after the 2 dds.)

Would want something just for me.

Lots of massage, facials, pedicure, manicure, flotation therapy.

hermykne Thu 17-Mar-05 08:31:19

did it post pregnancy but ouwld do antenatally too, massage, pedicure, skin wraps/scrubs, anything,
probaly a full day for me
and no partner thank you , just me by myself quite content

Steppy1 Thu 17-Mar-05 14:40:28

thank you to you both for feedback....we're looking to pull something together, probably a pregnancy and post natal one, really appreciate feedback

nnosam Thu 17-Mar-05 15:25:38

if i had had the chance i would have gone like a shot.. and it would have had to be without dh...

Kiwifruit Thu 17-Mar-05 16:22:34

Definitely! And without DH... Massage, pedicure, manicure, facial - anything remotely relaxing and indulgent...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now